KN95 Protective Mask
Lab Med, a Singapore brand created the 5 layers KN95 protective mask for enhanced protection against dust, bacteria and infectious large-particle droplets transmitted through inhalation by close contacts. Effectively resist and filter bacteria and air fine particles in pollution. With a filtration level of 95% and above, our mask are both CE certified and FDA registered.
Pack Size: 10 pieces
- Materials: Non Woven Fabric, Melt Blown Fabric, Multi Layer Fabric.
- Elastic Ear-loop
- Filtering Level: 95% and above
- CE certified & FDA registered
- 5 layers filtration
- Splash resistance
- High Breathability
- Excellent filtration
- The bendable nose rest bar helps to fix the mask and create tightness, covering the entire face.
- Shelf Life: 3 years (Manufactured in Apr 2020)
- Standard: EN 149 : 2001
- Single-Use only. Not recommended to reuse. Discard after each use.
- Ensure both hands are clean before use.
- Adult-use only.
- Pleae use with caution in patients with respiratory tract or congenital heart disease; this product cannot be used as a gas mask in toxic environment.
- Keep out of reach of children. Stop using this product if skin irritation occurs.
- Storage: The products should be stored in a room with relative humidity of not more than 80% ventilated, dry, hygienic and non-corrosive gas.
- Goods sold are strictly non-exchangeable and refundable.
- Color and texture may varies due to different batch production. Dented box during courier delivery are not deemed as defects.